Saturday, December 22

Over 4 Million Songs! Wherever You Are!

I've been a subscriber to Rhapsody for more than 3 years and I LOVE it. I get all the music I could want (now over 4 million of songs) that I can listen to at home and on the go!

Service starts at $3.33 per month, although I choose to pay $14.99 which allows me to take the music anywhere on my mp3 player. I just figure that's less then one new CD.

Try it FREE! For 14 days with NO RESTRICTIONS


I create customized playlists for parties, housework, studying, etc... and share them via email, blog, MySpace, etc...

The Personalized Music Library requires NO SPACE on your Hard Drive! Save EVERYTHING you love without filling your hard drive.

Instant streaming of CD quality music. Everything streams immediately unless you choose to download (free).

Find the music you want and be listening to it in 10 seconds!



RealNetworks

No comments: